Sunday, July 31, 2011

June Photo Set Sales (Part 2)

Today was a total opposite of yesterday, taking into account that I am mainly focusing on Akicha (Takajo Aki) photos, which... I did not get any. As for SKE48 photo set, I gave up, there's only less than 5 sets for each members that were sold out yesterday and those includes Rena, Jurina and Kuumin, which I were aiming for. Still pondering on Oya Masana and Ogiso Shiroi but well, did not have enough cash anyways. =X

Anyways, today I bought the Team A emblem (like all previous photos sales, one need to buy a merchandise from the store before being able to buy a photo set).


From the photo set, I got a Ota Aika, a Nakaya Sayaka, a Shinoda Mariko, a Takahashi Minami and a Kuramochi Asuka. I traded one of my Maeda Ami that I got yesterday for a Kuramochi Asuka, as the person needed the Aamin photo I am holding on to. Thus, I ended with two Mocchi!






Did not get any Akicha photos today from the pack nor from trades. No one is willing to trade or sell the June Akicha photo they have, which I need, and out of a sudden MORE people are collecting Akicha! TAT Why the sudden increase in Akicha fans/collectors?! I initially have two competitors only, one being collect them all while the other likes Akicha but still collect many other members too. Now, found 4 that are either completed their June Akicha set or lack one piece! I only want Akicha.. but then why... why... T_T (The critical reason is they have more money and have proxies - people that help them buy - as one customer can only buy one pack of AKB48 and one pack SKE48 at max)

Heard that there would be a final photo sale on Saturday next week. Hope I would have better luck the next time then =[

No comments:

Post a Comment