Saturday, July 30, 2011

June Photo Set Sales (Part 1)

Woke up real early today and took the second train (missed the first train) down to *Scape to join the queue outside the AKB48 Official Shop Singapore for the 2nd run of limited release of June Theater photos and the extremely limited release of SKE48 Japan Theater photos. Was shocked to see the massive queue outside *Scape initially but when I noticed that it was for SHINEE (concert I think) I gave a sigh of relief ^o^"
Managed to get queue number 38. Many of them camped over night and actually in fact, I am the first to arrive amongst those who did not camp outside the official shop. Damn... I missed the SKE48 Matsui Rena photo set! =[ There would only be 5 sets of each SKE48 member today!

Anyways, today can be considered the best day ever in terms of AKB48 photo trading! I bought one pack of Team A photo set and a Team A charm, and from the pack I got a Maeda Ami, a Maeda Atsuko, a Natsumi Matsubara, a Haruka Katayama, and a Nakata Chisato.

Traded the June Maeda Atsuko photo for a June Takajo Aki, another Haruka Katayama, and another Nakata Chisato, 1 for 3! Very good deal! ^^ I later then traded the Nakata Chisato for a Kitahara Rie (exclusive from Overseas book) photo.
After much more trading here and there, I ended with...

A June Takajo Aki, an Overseas Kitahara Rie, 1 June Natsumi Matsubara, 2 June Maeda Ami, 2 Haruka Katayama
(By the way, the charm I mentioned earlier is the pink colour A in the middle of the picture)

An April Takajo Aki (bottom left)

A June Takajo Aki (top right)
thus completing my June Akicha set!! Banzai!! ^o^

Did not get the SKE48 photo set as I actually wanted only Rena, Jurina or Kuumin but those ran out of stock before it's my turn to enter the store. Was pondering on Oya Masana and Ogiso Shiori but did not buy them as I was thinking of saving for tomorrow to try complete my Akicha June photo set.

My previous posts about,
2nd round - Photo sales this weekend
1st round - AKB48 Singapore Official Shop selling Team 4 photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment