Sunday, September 4, 2011

AKB48 Singapore Theatre 'LIVE' Vol.7 - SKE48 2nd Stage


Managed to go for both of the time slots of the SKE48 concert today and I really want to thank many people for this as I really wanted to see Shiorin and shake her hand but didn't have the money to buy the ticket myself. I did not go for the cafe event yesterday, where Shiorin was in for the first session, and felt very sad for that already. =[

Took my this self-made SKE48 LED panel from the SKE48 board I made for the SKE48 1st stage in Singapore and attached it on my bag for today. Attracted much attention I would say. XD


Like the SKE48's first stage in Singapore, the whole concert in general is packed with so much energy! What's different this time round is that they are performing actual KII2 stage performance (or rather Team KII 2nd Stage) that they perform in Japan, with a few AKB48 songs added in. To add on, my friends and I were at the very back of the warehouse where there is plenty of floor space, where we had so much freedom jumping and 'running' around, doing all the wotagei!

During most of the emcees, I waved my that last-minute-made 'board' with additional advance happy birthday greeting to her written on it (more information on it in my previous post) and the pages featuring Shiorin in the magazines I got from my friends. During one of the emcees, Shiorin spotted me waving the 'board' and looked directly at me and waved! Ah.. another impact on my heart! I am sure it did jumped awhile when she waved at me >w<

At the handshake session after the 2pm concert ended, I further confirmed that it was me that she waved at during the concert as she remembered me and thanked me for the 'board' I made so sincerely while shaking my hands. Yet another impact to my heart! >w<
Other Team KII members spotted my SKE48 LED panel that is attached on my bag during handshake and pointed while commenting at it ('Sugoi!', 'Ooo! Lighting!'). Some of Team KII members who came for the SKE48 1st stage even remembered me due to the LED panel!
I went for the 6pm concert too and similarly during handshake session after it, Shiorin thanked me again so sincerely and more of the Team KII members recognized me by my 'lighting'. =D

As usual, we went to the back of *Scape, awaiting for the girls to come out an board the van back to their hotel.

It seems that a lot of props and equipments are used that a truck is needed specially for them

When the truck was gone and the van moved over, I happened to be positioned at around the middle of the van. Hoped that Shiorin would take a  seat by the window at my side around the middle of the van so that I can see her (and she can see me) more clearly again >_< and my 'board' too.

Sadly, she went all the way back and sat at the back seat. I waved my 'board' frantically and what happened next totally melted my heart. She stood up just to wave at me! >w< My friend took a video of the members boarding the van and uploaded it on youtube.

At around from 0:40, Shiorin noticed my board and stood up to wave at me! =D

I was totally on cloud nine while waving back to her XD Am so going to send her off at the airport tomorrow morning!

(More information on the concert and member list in my previous post here)

Before the encore in the concert, it was announce that the next 'LIVE' performance, Vol. 8, would be SDN48's second stage!! OMG!! This I must go! Damn.. this makes it 6 consecutive concerts in a row =X Went for Vol. 1 but missed Vol. 2 as I wasn't able to go for that concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment