Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sashihara Rino's Special Visit

Managed to print the pictures, paste them on the board and use the gold marker bought earlier in the morning. Wasn't able to complete the 'さしこ' (Sashiko) LED panel in time though.


Rushed down to *Scape straight after to queue early for the Official Shop Special Visit by Sasshi.
(More information on Sashihara Rino's Special Visit to *Scape in my previous post here)


One would need to spend a minimum of SGD20 in the official shop before the handshake session with at least one Sashihara Rino merchandize

Bought a set of Sasshi pins with a couple of AKB48 pens, and managed to be 3rd in queue for the handshake session/official shop special visit. And just for today, I took down my Akicha pins on my bag and pinned up these Sasshi pins. (Very sorry Akicha >_< Just for today only)

 Was already super excited upon seeing her coming down the escalator. The crowd outside the official shop were also getting high.

During handshake session, I dare say mine took the longest as all the other fans who went in the shop for the hand shake with Sasshi only had around at maximum 3 seconds each - handshake with exchange of a couple of phrases. What happened when I went in was totally unforgettable. I held the Sasshi board I made (which is about 75x50cm) in front of me while walking and immediately, Sasshi was surprised and gave comments like 'Amazing/Wow!', 'Thank you very much!', 'I will work harder in the future!' (in Japanese of course). Thus my handshake session was lengthen all the way to about 10 seconds! >w< She still even continue saying 'すげい!' ('Impressive!') while I exited the shop.


Soon after the handshake session, we were told that Sasshi would be giving us a high-touch (high-five) when she comes out of the shop.


Usually, as she walks down the line, for each person would be like one high-touch and maybe at most a couple of phrases. When she reached me, she gave me a high-touch first, commented on my board again saying 'Amazing! Good Job!' with a thumbs up and followed by a second high-touch. OMG... I am so going to rank her higher up in my favourites list! >w<

さっしー大好き!! (I love you Sasshi!!) >w<
Hope that you could come Singapore again!

No comments:

Post a Comment