Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcoming SKE48 Team KII members at Changi Airport

According to the application on my iPod Touch I used to track flights, there would be two flights that would be touching down yesterday, one at after 5pm and another near midnight. Thought that it most probably would be the 5pm one and went down to the airport without checking the Team KII members' blogs beforehand, only to realize there are no barriers set up at the arrival hall and the Team KII members just blogged that they are preparing to set off soon. Which means, they would be reaching Singapore near midnight. Went back home for dinner before going down to the airport again at around after 11pm. Was rather concerned whether anyone did a board for Shiorin (Ogiso Shiori - 小木曽汐莉) as she is one of my favourites in SKE48 and I don't want her to arrive without a board that is supporting her. Used a A4 paper and some markers to make a last minute 'board' when I found out that no one did a board for her.
(Above photo added on the 4th September. The advanced birthday greeting was added in before the concert on the 4th)
I'm not sure if she saw my 'board' before exiting the gate but I am sure she saw it after exiting the gate and started walking towards the van waiting outside. She waved to me with such a happy face and even the way she wave shows that she was really happy! >w<
She spotted me while in the van and waved to me!! >w<
Only Churi (Takayanagi Akane - 高柳 明音) have not arrived to Singapore as she was busy and unable to take the same flight as the rest of the team. She would arrive most probably today evening. I missed the last train home and didn't really bother to check on the last bus so I camped overnight at Terminal 2's McDonald's yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment