Monday, September 5, 2011

Sending off SKE48 Team KII members at Changi Airport

Took a very early train down to Changi Airport (around 6am+) and not long the van which the SKE48 members took arrived. Can say unluckily before they entered the glass doors, one of my magazine dropped out from my file and as I tried to slot it back in, Shiorin had already walked past and reached the check-in counter.

I thus rushed over to the final glass door which leads to the gates to wait for them to come over.
This time, when Team KII started to enter the glass door, I walked towards Shiorin and called out to her while showing her my 'board'. She waved back at me as usual with the very happy face. >w< which also made me very happy~XD


From about around 0:22, Shiorin can be seen waving to me! >w<
(Video taken by a friend of mine)

I bet I am going to miss Shiorin a lot after so much interaction between me and her! >w<

Yosh! Shall rest for awhile before I start working on my Sashihara Rino board for her visit tomorrow! (More information of Sasshi's special visit in my previous post here)

No comments:

Post a Comment