Monday, September 5, 2011

Sahihara Rino Board

Made a lot of screenshots from all the TV shows Sasshi appeared in and spray painted the board before heading down to school to print. Discovered my home printer no ink. =[

Things did not really go according to plan as I did not check before hand what time my school library close during holidays, thus went back home without the most critical part of the board.

 By the time I came back the paint shop that I want to get a gold marker from has closed, so I can only work on the wiring of the LED for now.

Guess my board would not be ready to go airport to welcome Sasshi to Singapore. =[ Shall rush down to school to print the pictures to be pasted on the board tomorrow morning before heading down to *Scape then.

(More information on Sasshi's visit to Singapore in my previous post here)

UPDATE (7th September):

The finalized board

No comments:

Post a Comment